I want it all.

I want it all - Sugar & Cloth - Chinti and Parker - Houston Blogger - Style - Shop

In case the title didn’t fully explain it, I want everything in the 2013 Chinti and Parker Spring/Summer collection. Polka dots? Stripes? Colorblock? It just has a my name all over it! I’d wear it all.. at once. Okay not really all at once, that would be too much awesome for one person to handle.

What’s your favorite piece? To be honest, I buy things that I love and then wear the crap out of them until they look like colorful trash bags. Am I the only one?

Checkprint skirt // heart sweaters // polka dot sweaters // one pocket sweater // striped breton dress

I want it all.

Comments

• Patti

02.27.13

Love everything in this collection!

• Ashley said:

So do I, so do I :)

• Chloe Moon

02.27.13

I just love the big heart sweaters! How fun and bright!

• Ashley said:

I do too, the main reason I loved this collection to begin with!

• kristonlion

02.27.13

OOOOH! I love the striped dress and the heart sweaters! I was actually looking for some striped knit fabric to make a similar dress! love the pockets!

• Ashley said:

You could totally make one! In that case, I’ll also send you my measurements and shipping address? ;)

• Allison

02.27.13

I love that striped dress. It looks so comfy and would be cute with a pair of tights and boots.

• Ashley said:

I seriously look for reasons to wear tights, one of my favorite things about cold weather :)

• Vicki

02.27.13

Polka dots!!!!

• Ashley said:

After my own heart ;)

• jewel7013

02.27.13

If I could, I would by them all for your upcoming Birthday!

They definitely shout out your name :)

• Ashley said:

THAT would be awesome ;)

• Annie

02.27.13

Haha I’m the exact same way. In fact, I’m starting to think that if I don’t start immediately and constantly wearing something about purchasing it, it was a mistake in the first place.

• Ashley said:

I totally agree! I have an ancient Anthropologie dress in my closet that still has the tags on it and I have NO idea why I wasted my money on it if I didn’t even like enough to wear it. What the heck was I thinking? Never again!