I know I’m not alone when I say that the best part of ‘Back to School’ was shopping for new school supplies. New binders, new pens, folders in every color! Of course, labeling folders and filling binders with fresh paper was a lot more fun than taking notes and studying, but c’est la vie.
As an adult, this joyous time of buying things for the workspace doesn’t have to be an annual occurrence – and it shouldn’t be! These are 18 creative workspace must-haves to inspire creativity in the workspace and keep it going all year long…
Whether your workspace is a light-filled room with a view, a revolving table at a coffee shop, or a beige-on-beige cubicle, we think these things are sure to boost creativity and productivity so you can get *it* done!
- Velvet has been everywhere lately and your notebook can be no exception thanks to these gems by Public Supply.
- White and rose gold wall clock that makes checking the time on those long days a little sweeter.
- Petal Pink Pantone Print. Say that 5 times fast!
- Concrete planter and pen holder. Multi-purposed for the multitasker.
- The white faux leather on this desk chair is such an upgrade from boring black.
- This gold mug is double insulated which will keep your liquid caffeine hot longer and – well – it’s gold, so we love it.
- Burning a candle while working activates more of your senses and wakes up creativity, right?
- Small desk? No problem. Put your laptop on this riser to create more desk space. Think of it like a bunk bed – your laptop on the top bunk and your phone, notebook, and keys on the bottom.
- Okay, maybe these aren’t really paper weights, but who makes the rules anyway?
- Whether it’s to sketch up some sweet designs or just doodle, everyone could use a set of really good markers.
- Desk organizer set – if you’re a clutterbug ya need it, if you’re a neat freak ya need it.
- A potted plant that will give you life during the workday, everyday, because it lives forever!
- Good Vibes Only print is a great reminder in any workplace or studio.
- We love this sleek gold pen from HAY, don’t you??
- It can be so hard to find a good bag that you can carry your laptop in.. oh wait, here’s one!
- Not everyone needs glasses, but if you do, these are cute.
- Some people like to work in silence – the rest of us need this wireless speaker.
- Really loving this rose gold USB lighting cable because even cables can match your style – who knew!