If you’re December has already gotten as jam packed as mine, you probably won’t have the time to spare for making and shipping your own sweets for Christmas gifts as perfect as they may be for long distance family and friends. Don’t worry, we’ll have plenty of extra time to console each other on our chaotic schedules by skipping the kitchen and heading to the good ole’ world wide web for eight of the cutest mail order sweets out there.
Of course, we all know it’s all in the details when it comes to gifts and packaging and these select favorites of mine fit the bill for that too, not just the sweet tooth. Don’t forget though, most require you to order by December 13th to meet the Christmas deadline so jump on it now! Also, if you’re a U.S. resident and Instagram user, you can keep an eye out for a chance to win a gift certificate to The Cravory today! Follow my Insta account for details!
From top to bottom, left to right:
- 1 Sparkles Macarons – someone please send these to me? Okay great! $32.5
- 2 Jeni’s Ice Cream – it may be cold out but I don’t think they’ll mind opening up a box full of gourmet ice cream. $48
- 3 Whimsy & Spice marshmallows – send the perfect match for winter s’mores nights. $6.5
- 4 The Cravory – gourmet cookie sampler packs to last you til’ the New Year. $19
- 5 Georgetown Cupcakes – because who doesn’t want cupcakes on their doorstep? $29
- 6 Dylan’s Candy Shop – literally, this is called a Good Dose of Fortune! $25
- 7 Hammond’s chocolate bar gift pack – it’s so colorful I could squeal! $29
- 8 Baked Shop – homemade brownies straight from the heart of Brooklyn. $23
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission using Shopstyle, Reward Style, and/or Amazon Associates.