We’re still on baby watch over here at almost 39 weeks! We’ve hit up Zoo Lights, Gwen’s Christmas program (see photo evidence below), and have a family Christmas gathering tomorrow.
I’m feeling pretty relaxed and just doing the waiting game at 3.5cm! I was 3cm with Gwen for over a month and she still ended up being 7 days over due, so who knows when this one will arrive.
My official due date is December 23rd, but I’d LOVE to have a birth date as far from Christmas Day as possible. That said, we know all too well know that babies will come when they feel like it!
While we’re waiting, here are some weekly edit links for your weekly reading…
The Weekly Edit
- When is it too early for Christmas decor? Do you think this family’s HOA was being a grinch? Our holiday front was up around the same time so we would’ve been in trouble too, hah!
- Something we’ve been “eyeing” (and it’s under $10)!
- For working mom’s struggling with and juggling with mom-guilt and work-guilt…
- Strike a match in the bathroom to rid those unwanted smells.
- Here’s how to clean your house to avoid the flu because that’s the last thing you want during the holidays!
- Tired of your cat destroying your furniture? We’ve got a pretty solution.
- Make sure you’re not sick of holiday sides with best uses for leftover mashed potatoes.
- Can’t wait for soon-to-be big sister, Gwen and her future little sister to sport these.
- Forget those fancy flower arrangements. These are a designer’s best-kept styling secret.
- Stacking rings are the new friendship bracelets.
- Why keeping that spider around your house isn’t actually a bad idea.
- A greenhouse for the kids to grow their own toy garden…