I like to tease Jared a lot about the refined taste he as acquired since teaming up with me for S&C (and life in general!). But truth be told, we both like to treat ourselves every once in while. For him, it’s a sweet new leather bag.. and for me — one gold and white face steamer at a time, please! Either way, I think it’s fair to say we’re meant to be and there are some reeeally good spa nights in our future. Creepy face masks and all.
When it comes to registering, it’s fair to add items that you might not treat yourselves to normally and allow a few luxuries to make the list. Whether it’s a high tech gadget, or matching robes, I pulled together a few fun couples registry additions to wrap up our registry hoorah…
1. Give yourselves a little face steam after a long day..
2. Eye masks that come with headphones attached! Genius.
3. A little friend to help me do the vacuuming? Yes, please.
5. We almost never pass up the chance to travel, so Southwest gift cards are a must!
6. This espresso machine would be a dream to own!
7. I see a few spa nights in Jared’s future, ha!
8. These candles smell AMAZING.
9. Matching bags for weekend trips!
10. And of all the luxury items, of course I had to include a chocolate fountain!
Okay, I think it’s fair to say that we ALL need a chocolate fountain in our home, wedding or not… Like I said, it’s meant to be a luxury!
Thank you to Amazon for sponsoring this post! Sugar & Cloth has chosen to donate 5% of all sponsored campaigns to charity, which you can read more about right here. Be sure to check out our previous registry posts about want to choose for the entertainer here, what we registered for here, and all of the home decor prettiness here!