Happy Sunday! We’re soaking up all of this Fall weather in Houston and loving it!
It’s super rare to have consistent 60 degree days during Halloween and fall festivities. I could’ve cried from how magical our pumpkin patch day was yesterday. Haha!
If you’re local, you should totally check out Dewberry Farms, it was full of fun photo-ops and Gwen slept like a champion after running through all of the activities yesterday. It was a win/win!
Today I’m cleaning up around the house to get things back in order before the new week. Plus we have Gwen’s first fall festival this evening, so be sure to following along on Instagram Stories to see behind the scenes of us all dressed up!
In the meantime, here are some cool weekly links…
The Weekly Edit
- 25 genius car cleaning hacks every parent needs.
- Speaking of cleaning, use our custom code — grove.co/sugarclothmethod19 — to get a VERY cool gift with purchase from Grove Collaborative
- Our kitchen reno is done, and it’s stocked with our kitchen essentials!
- This celeb just joined Instagram and reached a million followers in less than an hour, beating the Guinness World Record!
- Throw an epic party with our favorite party picks.
- A fanny pack so I’m hands-free for Gwen, a crossbody bag when I’m running errands, a shoulder bag for date night. This bag is all three in one.
- Got a small bathroom? Here’s how to make your bathroom feel bigger.
- Things in our closet and things we wish were in our closet…
- Are there benefits to drinking kombucha?
- History was made with NASA’s first ever all female spacewalk!
- Get a sneak peek of the best new IKEA products coming in 2020.
- We could never run our blog without these essentials.