We found the cutest kitchen essentials of the moment! Let’s be real, most of the things in our kitchen are things we bought for our first place, possibly from a particular Swedish big-box retailer, plus a few hand me downs from our parents’ kitchens, and maybe a few of our college roommate’s things ended up in the wrong box in the shuffle. Hence the hodgepodge we have today.
While that’s totally fair and normal, here are some ways to upgrade your kitchen…
1. Ceramic cookware set in turquoise.
2. Pink and gold whisk set.
3. Minimal white dish rack for those of us who still haven’t upgraded to dishwasher life.
4. White ceramic chef’s knife. This is one of our favorite knives of all time!
5. A bread box because adulting.
6. Pink storage container set with honeycomb detail – cute, cute, and cute!
7. Someone had the bright idea to make gold kitchen drainers and we are so happy about it!
8. Everyone needs a good knife set – it might as well be a cute one!
9. We really like this pink tea towel, don’t you?
10. Silicone paper towel dispenser for the counter.
11. Sponge holder, in gold, obviously.
12. Really love this gold starburst trivet.
13. Pink utensil set that covers all of the basics.
14. Gold measuring cups, yes please!
15. This white mixing bowl set looks so dreamy.
16. Double duty circle bamboo cutting board and serving platter for the win!
That just about rounds out the basics. New recipes, here we come!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission using Shopstyle, Reward Style, and/or Amazon Associates.