I’ve been seeing colors, abstract shapes, and all kinds of twists on the modern mirror lately. Since moving into my own place, I’ve found that it’s my favorite way to add a little character to a room.
Plus, Ashley taught me that adding a mirror to a space can make it seem significantly larger. That’s never a bad thing, especially when you happen to live in “one bedroom” (ahem, studio) like me, Kayla.
To spread the love, we hunted down some of the best modern statement wall mirrors floating around, and we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised to find so many unique options. We’ve got a little of everything at every price point…
3. Loving this prism one.
4. Another colorful find!
5. Super into the idea of an asymmetrical mirror.
7. For those of you who prefer a geometric look.
8. Everyone needs a blue mirror, right?
9. I like how simple this wood frame mirror is.
10. This pink one is super soft and feminine.
11. How cool is this mirror that sits in a shelf?
12. Simple and rectangle. I like this one a lot.
13. Couldn’t leave out a token hexagon option!
14. This is perfect for a bathroom or hallway.
15. A cool teardrop shaped mirror.
16. Another shelf/mirror that’d be perfect in an entryway!
17. Pink ladies, unite.
18. The blue on this mirror gives it a really cool vibe.
19. I need this beveled cutie.
I think my favorite part of this post is that once I started shopping, I couldn’t stop noticing how many of the designers were shops Ashley mentioned after visiting Scandinavia. Did you spot one that you especially like? What do you think of the colored mirror trend? I’m dying to give it a try.
PS: If you love the look of modern statement wall mirrors, I really love these DIY color block mirrors that our girl, Brittni, whipped up!…
You can find her around the studio sourcing inspiration for the next big trends and Sugar & Cloth favorites..