Can we all just agree that basket bags are one of the best trends happening right now? They’re fun and retro — totally reminiscent of Jane Birkin’s token picnic basket— and can transform anyone into a total 60’s babe. Plus, they’re literally everywhere right now, which made rounding up our favorite neutral bags for summer a breeze! You might even remember seeing Ashley’s in her wedding that she used for her bouquet!
I, Kayla, have been eyeing the same Cult Gaia bag and was so excited when my friend gave it to me for my birthday! Seriously – if you ever need a little ego boost, this purse is a compliment magnet. Pretty sure I’ve never even come to close to receiving so many compliments on an accessory, and I’m not going to say that I hated it!
Luckily, I was able to find a few different options and price points so you can join the trend, too…
1. Simple leather cross body bag for the win! Doesn’t hurt that this baby will only set you back $36.
2. The Doen Phoebe Basket is a super good deal, and but tends to be out of stock.. Sign up to be notified when it returns, because it will — it will be worth it!
3. Loving the idea of this round suede coin purse from COS.
4. I fell in love with MANGO all over again this spring, and now I have my eyes on this straw bag.
5. Reallllly like the unique shape of this bogal bag. It can also be worn around your wrist, which is really different and cool.
6. Pretty into the rounded shape of this Kinslee watermelon purse!
7. Dying over how much I need (okay, want) this rattan clutch. Not bad, J.Crew!
8. A different spin taken on the woven bag and momma LIKE.
9. The shape of this picnic basket is really cute, plus I always love a good black and white stripe.
10. I’m obviously a sucker for anything with gold. This metallic handle bag is killing it!
11. This wooden clutch is possibly my favorite of the bunch! So cute.
12. Definitely the bag of the season: the Cult Gaia Bamboo clutch!
13. Madewell always does it right.. How cute is this stitched tote bag?
14. Cutest bamboo clutch from J.Mclaughlin!
15. Very chic and cool. Very into this ring pouch!
16. My idea of a classic bag with a twist. I like this combo of woven and leather!
17. Such a cute basket bag.
18. For those who love going nude..
19. Kate Spade always knows the way to my heart. This camel tan purse is no exception!
20. Picnic, anyone? I’m all kinds of obsessed with this Rachel Comey wicker bag.
I’m especially obsessed with number 11, and planning to borrow number 10 from Ashley. That being said, if it happens to go mysteriously missing, I had nothing to do with it…..
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission using Shopstyle, Reward Style, and/or Amazon Associates.