The first step to dealing with a problem is to admit that you have a problem. Done! We already came to the obvious realization that yes, we are obsessed with the current rainbow trend popping up everywhere!
Yes, we are powerless to stop buying anything rainbow related. But we need and want all the color in our life! This trend will never go away if team Sugar & Cloth has anything to do with it.
So here are just a few of our favorite rainbow picks in our home, closet and wishlist! (By a few, we mean this is probably just 5% of all the rainbow motifs in our house. LOL.)
And this won’t be the last time you see the rainbow trend making an appearance around here…
The Rainbow Trend: Clothing, Outfits, and Accessories We’re Loving
OUR RAINBOW PICKS
- Girls Poplin Dress – Gwen is at the stage where she likes to pick out her #OOFTD and this has been a frequent choice.
- Courier Shirtdress – We wear this as a dress, tunic top and pool coverup!
- Blabla Rainbow Pillow – A soft and cuddly hand-knit pillow for adults and kids.
- Beaded Bracelet Set – Wear as a pair or pass one on to your BFF.
- Rainbow Check Mini Skirt – Our skirt in the main photo from our DIY fail. We’re still not sure what we were thinking with those balloons. Yikes!
- Fabric Hair Tie – We tend to always have a hairband on our wrist just in case we decide to tie our hair up. And at least, this looks like a pretty wrist accessory than your usual hair tie!
- Soludos Sneaker – Bonus: Check out the “Good Vibes” embroidering across the back.
- Crewcuts One-Piece Swimsuit – If JCREW had Gwen’s matching swimsuit, we’d buy one for ourselves too!
- The Transport Tote – A Mary Poppins bag that seriously can carry everything.
- Sun Squad Kid’s Chair – One of our impulse buys that we purchased solely because of the rainbow.
- Keds x Rifle Paper Anchor Sneaker – We seriously want all the Keds collaborations!
- Pompom Bin – This playful bin holds your little one’s toys, books, clothes or craft supplies.
- Paul Smith Swim Shorts – Jared’s swim shorts to coordinate with the family.
- Ban.do Overall Dress – We refer to this as my fancy studio outfit.
- Deck Chair Earrings – Handmade arch earrings to dress up your ears!
- Leather Card Case – A keep-it-forever slotted leather case for cards, cash—all the essentials— in a rainbow terrazzo print.