Summer is in full swing now and if your plans include sandy beaches or pool floats, we’ve got you covered with what to wear in the water. Ten one-pieces and ten two pieces round out our list of the cutest swimwear for 2018.
While one piece swimsuits used to be favored by the modest, nowadays we’re seeing them used to make big statements! More fabric doesn’t necessarily mean more covered – we’ve seen some wild cutouts on some unitard suits (some that we’re steering clear of) and in any case, more fabric means more color, or more of that cute print! We’re here for that.
For our bikini babes, we’ve got the classics, plus some 2018 trends…gingham, anyone? Whatever the mood, body, or booty, we love the freedom to choose the right cut for the top and bottom. How about a high waisted bottom with that off the shoulder top? Or an angel hair strap top with a low rise bottom (à la 90’s)? The endless variety of top and bottom combos make it easy for anyone to put together the perfect swim look – piece by piece.
With a few of these cute swimsuits in our wardrobe, we’re totally prepared to soak up some sun on a boat – or a float!
- Black and white ruffled bandeau
- Vertical multi colored stripes
- Cherry swimsuit
- Red one piece with plunging V
- Mara Hoffman multi color abstract stripes
- Navy floral print one piece
- Solid flutter sleeve bathing suit
- Oui Oui
- Orange and white print
- Marysia Gramercy skirted suit
- Mara Hoffman color block two piece
- Tropical knotted tie top
- Underwire two piece with lemon print
- Off shoulder seersucker bikini
- Solid and striped primary two piece
- Gingham bikini with bandeau top
- Red two piece with tie top
- Underwire bikini in gingham
- Scalloped triangle top in periwinkle
- Twist top navy and pink striped two piece