We’re baaaaack! Well sort of. Maternity leave is all very sketchy when both you and your husband are self-employed by the same company, ha!
Baby Luca made her appearance on December 19th and we’re just coming out of the newborn fog a bit. If you follow along on stories then you know it’s been a wild ride!
We’ve already had a broken clavicle and hospital stay with her, but I’ll share more on that later when I write her birth story.
I’ll also be sharing a few home reveal transformations coming up along with our newborn photo session! If you have any questions you’d like to read about as far as family life and new baby, let us know.
In the meantime, I’m willing to send a gift card to whoever comes up with the best meme caption for this chunky bed photo of Luca!!
Here are some weekly links for your weekend reading…
The Weekly Edit
- DIY experts (including yours truly) share their favorite projects, common mistakes, tips and tools!
- Did you know that it was a laid-off dad who created the Instant Pot?
- Speaking of the Instant Pot, our turkey chili and white bean and vegetable soup recipes are our go-to quick slow cooker meals.
- Amazon knives that over 3,000+ people swear by.
- A modern sculptural floral arrangement that never needs watering.
- One of our mamas in our Sugar & Cloth Momma Insiders Facebook group recommended this good read on testing toddlers. P.S. All moms and moms-to-be are welcome to join, vent, cry and ask questions in this group!
- 10 plants that will help you sleep better.
- Our Valentine’s picks for her — a packable hat, (that you can throw in your suitcase), leather gloves (that are actually under $40!), for someone in a cat-lationship, a personalized handwriting bracelet and pink kicks for a pink lovin’ chick.
- Our Valentine’s picks for him — a personalized watch display, a custom leather camera strap (with an accessories pouch too!), the ultimate charging hub and a six pack beer greeting card.