Hope you all had a great week and weekend! We’ve had a crazy few days (as usual), so I’m late getting to my weekly dose of links but here’s what we’ve been up to…
Behind the scenes we’ve been powering out some serious content to prep before baby comes along in late December, plus we had a parent’s night out last night for a wedding.
Thankfully I was able to squeeze into a favorite, non-maternity dress that was perfectly flowy for the occasion.
True story: a man scooted a bar top table out of my walking path to make sure I could get by at the reception. I swear you can’t make this stuff up. If it wasn’t for Jared having witnessed it, I might not have believed it myself haha!
Gwen spent the day at Nana’s house today so we could film some upcoming holiday entertaining ideas. And now we’re all cozied up in bed, exhausted and happy to share some online shopping favorites with you…
The Weekly Edit: All Things Pink & Red
- My red dress is sold out, but this is the pink and white version that I love too! I’m wearing a medium for reference.
- Pink and red gowns were the surprise trend at the Emmys. Now that award season has kicked off, we’re likely to see more!
- Not sure how to pair pink’s and red’s together on your own? Here’s how!
- Snag our Pink & Red Color Block swimsuits in a bikini or one-piece.
- Your little ones can match with you too in the our Beverly Pink & Red Color Block Suit (that’s now on sale)!
- And here’s the swimwear on real ladies and babies that are not super preggo, hah!
- Per HGTV, pink and red are the “color of causes”, but they’re making their way into homes as color trends that are what’s next and new.
- A quick way to hang this color combo onto your walls!
- Pink and red statement earrings for you ears…
- Christmas doesn’t have to be just red and green. Get some design inspo from our perfectly pink party table on ways to incorporate the pink and red palette throughout the holidays.
- Cozy up with this now that chillier days are here.
- A whimsical accessory for your closet that’s on point with the two tone trend!