One of the best parts about traveling is coming back with unique treasures that almost no one else will have! Or at least I like to tell myself I’m that unique, haha. I thought it would be fun to share some of the inspiring things I picked up during our recent Scandananavian cruise with Princess Cruises.
To set this shopping visual for you, I’m 99% sure I looked like a drunk monkey shoving bananas into a basket at basically every design store we went into. Jared was extremely proud to be with me then, I’m sure.
Sadly not every item is available to order online and/or ship to the states (though quite a few are!), but I did my best to locate the exact item or something comparable….
2. How cool are these gold spring scissors?
9. I love a good patterned tea towel!
10. Jared and I are both obsessed with these black scissors.
12. I didn’t realize until we got home that this was actually a toilet roll holder and not a wall hook. Ha! I guess that’s what happens when a store is in an entirely different language.. I also love this and this if you’re looking for something similar.
17. Because every girl needs a gold serving basket fryer, obviously. I’m still on the hunt for one accessible to the U.S., so let me know if you find one!
This post was made in partnership with Princess Cruises!