White Bean and Vegetable Instant Pot Soup Recipe
This hearty White Bean and Vegetable Instant Pot Soup recipe is a vegetarian or vegan-friendly option that you can make in no time…
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 3 carrot chopped
- 2 celery stalk chopped
- 2 cup zucchini sliced
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 2 cup kale leaves shredded
- 4 cup vegetable broth
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes canned with juice
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt taste and add more if more saltiness is desired
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup ditalini noodles or other small noodles
- 15 oz white beans canned, drained and rinsed
- Chopped parsley and grated parmesan cheese optional for garnish
Place oil in the bottom of the Instant Pot, and turn on the sauté setting.
Add the onion and cook until lightly softened and caramelized, about 5 minutes.
Add the carrots, celery, zucchini and seasoning. Cook and additional 3-4 minutes, stirring often.
Press "cancel/keep warm" button. Then, add all remaining ingredients except the white beans to the pot.
Place the cover on, and then hit the manual button, and cook on high pressure for 7 minutes.
Let the pressure come down naturally for 10 minutes, then quick release and remove cover.
Stir in the beans and season to taste.
Optional: Garnish with parsley and parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 424kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 1621mg | Potassium: 1786mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 12185IU | Vitamin C: 67mg | Calcium: 297mg | Iron: 8mg