All-Natural Unicorn Toasts Recipe
A full-fledged color explosion snack that's actually tasty and not full of crazy food dyes.
- 5 packages The Laughing Cow® Creamy Swiss Cheese
- 1 Whole grain loaf of bread
- All-natural food coloring or vegetable/fruit powders
- avocado slices garnishes & pairings for taste
- mango garnishes & pairings for taste
- assorted berries garnishes & pairings for taste
- honey garnishes & pairings for taste
- salt and pepper garnishes & pairings for taste
Stir The Laughing Cow® Creamy Original Swiss Cheese wedges in a large bowl until blended and creamy.
Divide the cheese into separate bowls and add either all-natural, food based food coloring or vegetable powders to each bowl to create the colors of your choice.
Toast the whole grain toast, and spread the cheese onto the slices in the color combinations of your choice.
When garnishing, keep in mind mixing savory items versus sweet. We paired avocado slices with salt, pepper, and spinach power; berries with sugared flower petals, honey, and dried fruit chips (either mango, coconut, or strawberry).
Calories: 16kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 26mg | Potassium: 8mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg