Classic Rainbow Daiquiris Cocktail Recipe
The basic core recipe to creating a daiquiri using fruit purées combined with the traditional rum, sugar, and lime. Just swap in any of the fruits based on your mood!
- 2 oz white rum
- 1/4 oz lime juice
- 3 tbsp fruit purée of your choosing *recipe below
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice.
Shake and double strain with a fine mesh strainer to remove solids into a coupe.
See garnish notes for each daiquiri below.
- Red Strawberry Daiquiri - Cut off the green tops of strawberries. Slice in half. Blend until smooth. Garnish with strawberry and lime slice.
- Orange Mango Daiquiri - Cut mango, avoiding the pit. Scoop the flesh from the peel. Blend until smooth. Garnish with 3 mango slices fanned on a skewer.
- Yellow Pineapple Daiquiri - Peel and core pineapple. Slice into 1-inch pieces. Blend until smooth. Garnish with pineapple slice and pineapple leaves.
- Green Kiwi Daiquiri - Cut off both ends of the kiwi. Blend until smooth. Garnish with kiwi slice and mint.
- Blue Blackberry Daiquiri - Add blackberries into the blender. Blend until smooth. Garnish with blackberries on a skewer and lime slice.
Calories: 196kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 39mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 134IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Iron: 1mg