Edible Flower Lemon Jello Shots Recipe
Nothing serves up a shot glass size of spring quite like this super easy to make lemon jello shots recipe.
- 4 envelope gelatin packet 1 ounce total
- 4 large freshly squeezed lemons
- 2 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup sugar or Stevia for a low calorie version
- 1 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup Cointreau
- Edible flowers for garnishing
Heat the gelatin, water, lemon juice, and sugar over the stove as you traditionally would for about 5-10 minutes or until the gelatin is fully dissolved.
Remove from heat. Add in the liquor only at the very end or it will evaporate.
Pour the mixture into individual shot glasses
Add a few edible flower petals to each glass just before placing into the refrigerator.
Let it set overnight or for a minimum of 6 hours. And then serve!
- You can skip the shot glass version and opt for a parfait dish or use a traditional 8"×8 pan and then cut into mini square bites to serve.
- To make a non-alcoholic version, skip the alcohol and replace with the equivalent amount of water.
Serving: 15g | Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 11mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg