Mini Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza Recipe
Everyone needs a simple party recipe to have on hand, and this sugar cookie fruit pizza recipe is ALWAYS a hit because who doesn’t love cookies and pizza?!?
Large mixing bowl
Hand or stand mixer
- Your favorite sugar cookie recipe I just use Pillsbury ready bake squares.
- 16 oz mascarpone cheese We used 2 8-oz containers.
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean
- Your choices of fruit for toppings (blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, raspberries, etc.)
- Mini dark chocolate chips or yogurt chips optional
- Lemon juice optional just to keep the fruit from turning before serving.
Bake your sugar cookies golden brown. Let cool completely, otherwise the cheese will melt/curdle.
In a mixing bowl, beat the mascarpone cheese, confectioners sugar, and vanilla together until fluffy. Spread the cheese mixture evenly on each sugar cookie crust.
Rinse and slice your fruits as necessary.
Give the fruit a quick squeeze of lemon juice on top to keep them from turning brown before serving.
Arrange your fruits on each cookie and add few mini chocolate chips for decoration.
- Keep the cookies refrigerated until serving to keep the mascarpone cheese chilled. Let them come to room temperature just a bit before eating.
- You can opt for one large fruit pizza instead of mini pizzas by baking your cookie dough in a 12-inch pizza pan.
- Recipe time varies on whether or not you use store bought cookie dough or if you make your cookies from scratch.
Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 10mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 265IU | Calcium: 26mg