Ghoul's Guts Shots Recipe
A perfectly sweet and spooky ice cream cake Halloween Ghoul’s Guts Shots recipe/
- 1 splash almond milk or your choice of milk
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 dollop whipped cream
- 2 oz Creme de Cocoa optional for an alcoholic drink
- 1 mini un-iced vanilla cupcake optional if you don't want texture to the shots
- Simple syrup or honey for the rim
- Black sanding sugar for garnish
Mix together all of the ingredients (almond milk, ice cream, whipped cream, Creme de Cocoa and mini cupcake) and blend.
For the shot glass rim, dip this glasses in the simple syrup or honey. Then, dip the rims in black sanding sugar. Make sure to cover all of the syrup or honey with sprinkles well so that it doesn’t bleed too much into the ice cream.
Fill each glass and serve immediately.
- If you’d rather not have any texture to the milkshake shot, then omit the mini cupcake.
- If you prefer the non-alcoholic version, skip the Cream de Cocoa and add extra milk.
Calories: 127kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 72mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 139IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 1mg