Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
These no-bake peanut butter balls are the perfect energizing snack.
- 2 tbsp Truvia brown sugar blend or substitute for a sweetener of your choice
- 1 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
- 1/3 cup organic honey
- 1/3 cup mini dark chocolate chips or mini chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- Cinnamon optional for drizzling
- Coconut flakes optional
- Edible flowers optional as garnish
Simply combine all of the ingredients in a bowl until well mixed. It should be the same consistency as cookie dough.
If the mixture is too sticky, you can refrigerate the dough for an hour or so for it to harden. Then begin rolling the mixture into individual bite-sized balls and placing them on wax paper.
Garnish them with cinnamon powder, shredded coconut, or edible flowers as you'd like, then serve.
- You can also easily customize these protein balls however you'd like. For instance, feel free to add a scoop of protein powder for an extra post-workout kick! Other options for including in your peanut butter energy bites:
- Rolled oats
- Almond butter
- Nut butter
- Crushed graham crackers
- For a finer energy ball recipe, you can combine the dry ingredients into a food processor to make a smooth, easy to eat consistency.
- You can also store leftover bites in a zip lock bag in the freezer to keep them nice and fresh for a simple and easy snack on the go!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 53mg | Potassium: 120mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg