Pink Gin Spritz Recipe
This Pink Gin Spritz is a fun, fruity and and oh-so-pretty variation of the classic Spritz cocktail with strawberry and raspberry notes.
- 2 fl oz pink gin
- 1 fl oz prosecco
- 1-2 fl oz pink tonic water or regular tonic water
- 1 lime wheel for garnish
- Raspberries for garnish
Fill 3/4 of a big wine goblet with ice.
Add the pink gin, Prosecco, and tonic water. Stir gently with the cocktail spoon.
Top the glass with the pink tonic water. Depending on the size of your glass you might need more pink tonic or less.
How to garnish the glass:
Cut a few raspberries in half and throw them inside the glass.
Make a thin slit in one raspberry and lime wheel, and sit them next to each other on the glass brim.
- Consume immediately so you won’t lose the bubbles.
- You can also garnish fresh strawberries and a sprig of mint for a contrasting aromatic green.
- Substitute the Prosecco Italian wine with Cava or champagne. Just make sure to choose a dry or brut one since the pink gin and the tonic are sweet.
- In case you cannot find pink tonic, opt for regular tonic water. Avoid lemon soda or any soda since they are already too sweet.
Calories: 148kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 44mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg