Happy Sunday, everyone! We’re taking it easy at home today watching football (mainly Jared), cleaning up around the house, and just generally being lazy.
We spent yesterday morning downtown visiting a few of our favorite shops and came home to a SERIOUS squirrel issue at our house…
Jared has been arch enemies with a particular squirrel in our backyard that kept trying to nest in an opening between our upstairs deck and downstairs patio.
After a lot of back and forth, Jared boarded up the space he was trying to get into and we thought that was the end of the rivalry.
Very long story short, we came home to a hole in the ceiling of our dining room from SQUIRREL scratches! On top of that there was a pipe leak on the patio.
Turns out Jared accidentally trapped baby squirrels in the space when he boarded it up and they’d been stuck there for a few days!
Needless to say it was an eventful Saturday with an emergency plumber and coaxing baby squirrels out of hole.
So let us partake in some weekend shopping and 10 sneaky ways to look younger to soothe our nerves, shall we?…
The Weekly Edit
- Here’s 10 sneaky ways to look younger.
- The cutest PJs to sleep in…
- We’re totally on board with this celebrity nail polish trend.
- Spotted: Dried pampas arrangements are the current big thing for fall florals.
- Got a generic room? This is how to fake architectural character.
- These eco-friendly Ethical Magical Sandals have interchangeable upper parts to suit any of your moods or looks.
- Some guy modified his roomba to swear when it bumps into “things”.
- This will seriously keep your kids occupied for hours.
- We love us some Chris Pratt, BUT how exciting is it that the original Jurassic Park cast will be back for the next film?
- Currently eyeing this gilded fox bangle.
- She is our superhero!
- The perfect birthday gift or push present *Hint, hint, Jared* to customize with birthstones…