A Colorful Pom Pom Birthday Party — Nothing says happiness quite like throwing a colorful pom pom birthday party full of patterns, garlands, balloons, and Sugar & Cloth shop goodies too!
Like many you, I’m a HUGE lover of parties and party decorating! So after 7 years, I decided to FINALLY throw a big party for my daughter, Lucy.
I mean, after all, I, Julie, make party garlands for a living!
Since Ashley had recently launched the Sugar & Cloth party products, I reached out to her for some entertaining goodies to include in this colorful celebration.
The Sugar & Cloth line is the perfect blend of refreshing colors and patterns. It was the perfect addition to the party. And I’m SO THRILLED with the how it all came together!
Birthday Party Inspiration
I wanted to create a super colorful space with lots of patterns, stripes, gingham, and of course, pom poms! A fellow Pom Pom maker, Marley + Alfie, made super sweet mother-daughter pom pom necklaces too.
Since launching Shopleokids in 2014, I’ve mostly concentrated on weavings and party garlands. And it wasn’t until I threw together this party that the idea hit me to create a party in a box!
A curated box of party supplies that includes everything you need to create a colorful party like this one which is available soon at Shop Leo.
Colorful Pom Pom Birthday Party Sources
- Photography by Carlie Statsky
- Shop Leo pom pom tassel garlands
- Sugar & Cloth cake plates
- Sugar & Cloth cupcake stands
- Sugar & Cloth ombre pitcher and cup set
- Sugar & Cloth ombre straws
- Sugar & Cloth striped coupes
- Oh Happy Day Pink gingham plates pink paper fan garland, giant round balloons
- Meri Meri rainbow napkins and party hats
- Marley & Alfie pom pom necklaces
- White bistro chairs
- Flowers by Seascape Flowers
- Cupcakes by Farmhouse Frosting