Isn’t this surprise front door egg hunt the cutest thing you’ve ever seen?! We got a visit from the Easter bunny on our front porch (aka Gwen’s teachers from school) and she was LOVING it.
I was so excited to share with you all because it would be a great idea to recreate for other littles in your neighborhood.
It will definitely be a strange Easter this year, but I’m excited to make bunny tail cupcakes with Gwen and have our own little egg hunt.
It’s still debatable on if I plan to dress up or not, I’ve gotten pretty used to my sweat pants and pajamas haha!
Here are few snaps from this past weekend (me painting our thank you sign) and your weekly edit links…
The Weekly Edit
- Sanitize your phone with a portable UV-cleaner.
- Spruce up your Zoom with some adorably free downloadable backgrounds.
- How to cut your hair at home (without regretting it).
- BUT if you do botch your haircut or color, here’s how to fix your quarantine hair.
- Markers that never dry out to occupy your kids.
- Never refrigerate these foods.
- The perfect birthday card for anyone who has to spend it self isolating.
- A panda that dries your mani or pedi in 60 seconds.
- A museum asked people to recreate famous artworks with stuff they have at home. And here are the hilarious results!
- For your home office…
- Adopt a lonely grandparent in insolation.
- Beautiful cases for your tech gear.
- JoAnn Fabrics is providing free supplies to anyone who can make protective masks.
- PJ’s that kids can actually color on.