Hello from the front-lines of parenting two kids at home! It’s a real whirlwind, my friends.
We’ve been social distancing for over a week now and I’m trying my best to not boredom eat for 12 hours out of the day. Not to mention keeping a two-year-old busy while also juggling a three-month-old.
Despite the sheer chaos that is our house right now, I can’t even begin to imagine what the medical workers are going through. They’re the real MVP’s here!
I hope everyone is staying home and staying safe, here are some weekly links to keep you entertained…
The Weekly Edit
- 51 of the best shows to watch while social distancing.
- 17 “homeschooling” tweets that are HILARIOUS and so true…
- The best gadget to get your dog to sit still for a selfie.
- Netflix Party is a new way to watch movies online with your friends and hosts those “social distancing” watch parties.
- Screen-free toys to entertain your kids: kinetic sand, water beads, wipe workbooks, magna-pads, magna-tiles, and DIY slime.
- A malfunction causes red wine to flow from faucets in Italy.
- These will bring a smile to your face.
- Chick-fil-A will start to bottle and sell their signature sauces!
- A way to display and never forget where you put those spare keys…
- Forgo the toxic chemicals and use cornmeal as a weedkiller.
- If you’re traditional and minimal but still want something edgy…
- Birkenstock is getting a high fashion collab.
- We love her bags and now she designed lunchboxes!
- How to keep germs out of your house.
- Hate when things fall between your washer and dryer? This will solve the problem.
- 3 ways to keep your home eco-friendly. (And they all outrank energy-efficient lighting.)
- An easy beginner’s kit if you’ve always wanted to take up embroidery.
- Don’t forget to select “No rush shipping” when shopping with Amazon. This allows their fulfillment teams to focus on shipping essential goods (like toilet paper and diapers) out first!