I’m finally reappearing after a few weeks without a weekly edit post!
As it turns out, having a very active crawling baby, a sassy toddler, and trying to work from home while juggling lots of projects make it trickier to check off all of the to-do boxes.
I also had to unexpectedly say goodbye to my 13 year old fur child, and that hit me even harder than I expected. Having a few days off from extra pressure was a welcome change while going through that.
We’ve also been prepping for my sister in-law’s small, family-only gender reveal get together. We went with a “what will baby bee?” theme, and it turned out so cute, if I do say so myself!
Gwen was allll about team girl! I’ll be sharing the different party ideas and that put together in a full blog post soon, but you can see a sneak peek on Instagram!
I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday! Here are a few weekly links for your evening reading…
The Weekly Edit
- The best (free) Instagram workouts to try at home.
- Tired of your jewelry always tangling? This will solve the problem!
- 6 makeup mistakes that make you look older and how to avoid them.
- The coziest WFH attire.
- Would you use a transparent public restroom?!?
- For when your kids tell you they want to dye their hair…
- Hide your dog kennel with this easy DIY custom cabinet.
- A midcentury light under $30!
- Read this if you think romance is dead and need some hope.
- The perfect day trip bag, hospital bag, bridesmaid gift… pretty much the perfect bag.
- Plants that’ll help you sleep better.
- Something cute but space saving for the kitchen…
- How to choose colors to complement your wood furniture and wall trims.
- The tiniest cactus we’ve ever seen!