It feels like a small miracle that we actually left our house for an activity that didn’t involve 100-degree weather or going to Nana’s house!
We left the girls at home with Pops to sneak out for a private screening movie at Cinemark, and it was a super fun and socially distant way to mix things up.
It’s kind of crazy how bad my social anxiety has gotten since we rarely leave the house now. It’s really going to take some adjusting for me to get used to the normal swing of socializing again one day.
Luckily, the private screenings mean you have the whoooole theater to yourselves, so I’ll be saving my awkward social skills stories for another time.
It also felt strange to actually get dressed in real clothes to leave the house, too. What a year, am I right?
More importantly, these are my new favorite shorts. SO comfy and they’re only $17!
The Weekly Edit
- My current favorite purchase!
- The most popular item that we’ve linked to this month…
- 19 quick fixes for the most annoying home problems like how to keep your grout mold-free.
- For your little sous chef…
- Finally done deciding on the perfect paint color? Now here’s how to pick the right finish.
- A treat yourself splurge.
- When you can’t decide what kind of pie you wanna bake…
- Painting on bathroom tile is the newest remodel trend (and here’s how).
- It’s not just for cooking! 20 unexpected ways to use vinegar around the house.
- A portable mosquito repeller when you’re gardening, camping and on-the-go.
- All the essential watering and care tips for your plants.
- For when you say “I do”…
- Ikea is releasing their first line of clothing and accessories.
- Something for your parents if they won’t stop pestering you about giving them grandkids…
- We never knew this actress could sing!