Happy Sunday! We’ve been spending the weekend prepping our backyard for some new projects!
We’re officially embarking on a DIY tank pool, and rather than going with the classic round metal version, we went with a rectangle white fiberglass tank!
I’m so, so excited to get this project underway because it’s been a very long time in the making. You can see the progress happen as it unfolds on my Instagram stories (and my new highlight for it)!
It also gave us a good reason to bust out my new favorite outdoor toy! Looks so cool, right?!
The Weekly Edit
- What I wish I would’ve bought for my FIL for Father’s Day.
- Say what?!? Fixer Upper is returning!
- The cutest baby succulents…
- Chipotle (yep, the restaurant!) is upcycling their avocado pits by launching an apparel line.
- This will keep your kids busy for hours AND organized.
- How to prepare your home space for the school year.
- Shot glasses that salt themselves!
- Currently the most popular paint colors (according to Instagram).
- Is your hand sanitizer on this unsafe list?
- Aren’t we all like this?
- 17 ways to transform your bookcase or armoire.
- Something for all those water bottles and mugs cluttering your shelves.
- This easy home upgrade will recoup you 95% of your investment when you sell.
- For your kitchen soaps…
- Just another fun mindless Internet quiz: What Taylor Swift’s Folklore song are you?