I feel like it’s been forever since I’ve posted a weekly edit!
Honestly, I took a pause because there were far more important discussions going on in the world that I didn’t feel I had the right to chime in on but I also didn’t want to take away from them either. This was my open take on life lately.
We’re still trucking along on the very weird train ride that is 2020. Father’s Day has come and gone, and we’re also back to social distancing at home thanks to the scare happening in Texas.
This has been a year of really long days but I also feel like it’s flying by and it will be holiday season before you know it. Can anyone else relate?!
I’ve been trying my best to stay productive with a six-month-old and toddler to entertain, and we’ve been working on lots of house projects.
Here’s a peek at the hallway update in the works and our soon-to-be laundry room reveal!
Also, just wanted to let you know that Gwen is basically a teenager now…
As for entertainment, here are a few links for your Sunday reading pleasure…
The Weekly Edit
- The artwork in our house that I get asked about the most… and it’s under $10
- This Instagram site is auctioning goods from hundreds of local artists and independent shops with all proceeds donated to Black Lives Matters and the Equal Justice Initiative.
- There’s a Harry Potter Marauder’s Map face mask that changes color when you breathe on it!
- Remember this childhood gadget? Now you can add your own images.
- Here’s what happens to your skin when you stop shaving.
- The best work from home mugs.
- A man who grew up without a father started a YouTube channel to teach kids basic household skills that a dad typically would have.
- A fun way to bike around with the family.
- Starbucks is launching their first color changing cup.
- A picnic must-have…
- Bend and snap! Reese Witherspoon will star in Legally Blonde 3.
- A wind-proof, splash proof rechargeable lighter.
- This man’s job requires that he lives in a luxury hotel and do this simple task all day.
- Something for that long quarantine hair.
- Everything you need to know about growing vegetables from scraps.
- Now if we could only get our kids to eat the real thing…
- How to soften your sugar that’s always clumping.
- For your tea, biscuits and honey.