Happy Monday, friends! We spent the weekend celebrating Jared’s 34th birthday and eating waaaay too many tacos.
Since our days can get pretty monotonous lately, it was nice having balloons around and something to celebrate. Gwen is still actually wishing BOTH of us a happy birthday, haha!
I mean, I’m not complaining that she’s celebrating me even though I have an entire 10 months to go before it’s legit for me.
We also spend a good portion of the weekend getting my at-home studio organized. It’s been a wreck ever since we moved.
It was essentially the room where everything got dumped after other household projects, but it’s officially organized top to bottom now!
I got a lot of questions from you all about the details from the IG stories tour, so I made a story highlight for you to refer back to to
Gwen helping me place Dada’s balloons on his birthday! Naturally, she was most excited about dessert…
And now, here are your weekly link faves…
The Weekly Edit
- My label maker with gold and white letter tape that ya’ll have gone CRAZY over!
- Joanna and Chip Gaines are expanding The Silos!
- Something for your entryway…
- 11 soothing phrases to calm a crying child.
- A gift for your bestie or/and just for yourself (because you know we love custom jewelry)!
- Get the scoop on the latest home design trends.
- Story time with your kids just got cooler.
- For your windows: this DIY Stained Glass project cost less than $20.
- Another unique cake pan we are lovin’…
- 10 new Netflix treats to binge this week.
- You’ll never have soggy cereal again with this!
- 15 air-purifying plants to cleanse your space.
- How you can keep your pantry organized.
- 7 makeup trends you’ll be seeing all over Instagram.
- A statement plant (that requires no water).