Does anyone else go through phases of “this isn’t so bad” one day and then “can life be normal again?” the next?
I’m definitely in a wishing-things-were normal phase right now, but we’re making the most of the funk with bath time on the balcony and perpetually rearranging our furniture.
Honestly though, how are you all holding up?
I’m super thankful for being able to spend this much time with our girls and not miss any of Luca’s firsts. The days can feel realllllly long, but we’re blessed to be with them!
I’m also considering putting turf on our upstairs deck, would that be strange? Clearly being home this much has given me way too much time to critique our house!
The Weekly Edit
- The most amazing $25 purchase I’ve made in a long time!
- Amazon introduces boxes that can be recycled into cat condos, forts and more.
- Organic reusable dryer balls. Say goodbye to those dryer sheets!
- 7 Netflix shows to binge if you’re obsessed with home design.
- A way to avoid food falling at the bottom of your bbq.
- This 10-second tip will tell you if your rug needs a deep clean.
- Because you know we love rattan!
- Avoid these 3 common gardening mistakes that are harmful to the environment.
- For when you can’t decide on a pie filling…
- The Parent Trap cast reunites after 22 years!
- Something for her…
- Some fun Clueless behind the scenes tidbits to mark its 25th-anniversary release. (We feel so old…)
- An adorable cactus juicer!
- How to paint kitchen cabinets for a DIY room refresh.
- A take-a-long beach set for toddlers.
6 thoughts on “Being Home + The Weekly Edit”
I love the idea of using a Tupperware container to have fun!
Cheapest pool ever! ;)
Oh my gosh, the buckets of water :) So cute!!!
LOL. Thanks for not judging! It’s so hot in Houston!
I’m definitely feeling the same about the back and forth of normalcy! I bought those dryer balls a few years ago and have never looked back. Glad you love them too!
We love them! I think it’s time to refresh ours and this is the first one where we’ve seen actual sheep on them. XOXO