Whew, what a month. It’s been a few weeks since I’ve shared a weekly edit simply from the holidays then our little crew contracting COVID.
It seemed fitting to share a photo of our living room since we’ve been perpetually at home. Thankfully we’re all on the mend now. A lot of people have asked how we contracted it, and honestly still have no idea!
We stay home, wear masks, sanitize, the girls aren’t in school, and anytime we “do something” it’s always outdoors. Just goes to show that you can be cautious, yet still susceptible.
That said, I’m also a big believer in not in fear of things that we can’t control. So interpret that as you may! The judgement that comes from the c-vid opinions is truly the disheartening.
In other news, we’re finally gearing back up for a more normal work from home schedule and Gwen’s 3rd birthday on Tuesday. How in the world is she going to be three already?!
I’m also going to share photos from Luca’s first brithday/cake smash this week as well.
In the meantime, here are some Sunday links for ya…
The Weekly Edit
- The Girl Scouts are going digital. You can still get your thin mints and social distance!
- Rock ear cuffs (without the painful piercing).
- The gift we got Gwen for her birthday.
- There’s a new dessert for your dogs.
- Stacking rings to personalize…
- A guide to age-appropriate responsibilities from toddlers to teens.
- These candles are so pretty that we don’t even want to light them.
- 10 more magic phrases to use so people will like you even more.
- A genius Ikea hack for one of the most popular high chairs…
- Peter K. and Laura Jean are back! There’s a release date and trailer to our fave Netflix trilogy!
- Speaking of shows coming back, this is the best 2021 news…
- Stay organized year-round!
- We still can’t get enough of Drew Barrymore’s home line!
- Here’s how long you should wait between applying each of your skin-care products.
- A conversational gift for Valentine’s Day…
- Do you know which fruit and veggies can or cannot be left out?
- 5 easy dirty hair hairstyles…
- How to make keto pizza crust, so yum!
- This plant is also an air purifier!