Sparkling Pimm's Cup Cocktail Recipe
This Sparkling Pimm's Cup Cocktail Recipe is perfect for adding to your entertaining arsenal!
Servings: 2 cocktail
- 3 oz Your favorite sparkling wine
- 1 1/2 oz Pimm's No. 1
- 1/2 oz Gin
- 1/2 oz Blood Orange Juice
- 1/2 oz Simple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Cucumber, sliced and muddled
- 3 Strawberries, sliced and muddled
- 8 Mint leaves, muddled
- blood orange slice, mint, and strawberry for garnishing
Place cucumber and strawberry in a shaker and muddle well. Add mint and gently muddle. Pour in the Pimm's, gin, simple syrup and blood orange juice. Shake with ice.
Double strain into a champagne flute. Top with sparkling wine. Garnish with blood orange slice, mint, and strawberry.
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin C: 15mg | Iron: 1mg