Sparkling Pimm’s Cup Cocktail — this is a classic and easy cocktail recipe that’s always good to have in your entertaining arsenal!…
I’ve been craving refreshing drinks the past couple weeks: Fruit filled cocktails with a lot of bright notes. So despite using only in season ingredients, I cheated and impulsively bought a pack of organic strawberries at the grocery store.
To put them to good use, I muddled them to release the juices and also used the strawberries as a garnish in this pretty Sparkling Pimm’s Cup cocktail recipe.
Paired with cucumber, tart blood orange juice, champs and Pimms, they make a citrusy, fizzy cocktail with a bit of spice that really hits the spot!
If you have never had a Pimm’s Cup before, they are one mighty refreshing tipple. Pimms No 1 liqueur is greatly loved (and consumed) in England.
It has spicy and citrus notes that make it perfect for pairing with a variety of fruits, lemonade, or ginger beer. I, Ashley, also found that is goes great with sparkling wine, score!
Is there nothing that a bit of bubbly can’t cure? As the saying goes: In victory you deserve champagne, in defeat, you need it. So pour yourself one of these Sparkling Pimms Cups, whether you need it or deserve it!
These drinks are perfect to help hold you ever until spring arrives with its bountiful produce for cocktail ingredients. Who else will be making a round of these this weekend?!
You can find more of our cocktail recipes right here, and this sparkling Pimm’s cup recipe below!…
How to Make a Sparkling Pimm’s Cup Cocktail Recipe
Sparkling Pimm's Cup Cocktail Recipe
- Cocktail shaker
- 3 oz Your favorite sparkling wine
- 1 1/2 oz Pimm's No. 1
- 1/2 oz Gin
- 1/2 oz Blood Orange Juice
- 1/2 oz Simple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Cucumber, sliced and muddled
- 3 Strawberries, sliced and muddled
- 8 Mint leaves, muddled
- blood orange slice, mint, and strawberry for garnishing
- Place cucumber and strawberry in a shaker and muddle well. Add mint and gently muddle. Pour in the Pimm's, gin, simple syrup and blood orange juice. Shake with ice.
- Double strain into a champagne flute. Top with sparkling wine. Garnish with blood orange slice, mint, and strawberry.