A carrot cocktail recipe?! Sounds crazy, but it’s actually healthy and super delicious…
If you are looking for a beautiful cocktail to make for Easter or a spring soiree, hop to it and shake up this 24 Carrot Cocktail!
Carrots may seem like an unconventional ingredient for mixing into cocktails.
However, they create a nice earthy yet sweet flavor that is pleasantly delightful in a boozy drink.
Plus, the carrots add such a beautiful orange color.
With some kick from the spicy muddled ginger, creamy egg white and edible flowers, this tipple is a great way to add some spring flavors into your cocktails!
Can we talk about that garnish? The mini carrots are the cutest thing, are they not?!
The rainbow of carrots in mini form add a fun touch as a garnish.
I, Ashley of Craft and Cocktails have been adding them to crudités platters, toasts, and of course cocktails for the past few weeks.
I found the petite carrots online at Gourmet Sweet Botanicals. But you may be able to find them at a farmer’s market in the spring if you ask around.
Shake up this drink at your next garden party or get-together, and you are as good as “24 carrot gold”.
24 Carrot Cocktail Recipe
- 1 ginger 1 inch quarter sized and sliced
- 2 oz carrot juice
- 1 3/4 oz vodka
- 3/4 oz lemon juice
- 3/4 oz simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- Mini carrots and/or edible flowers for garnish
- Add ginger to a shaker tin and muddle well.
- Add vodka, carrot juice, simply syrup, lemon, and egg white to the shaker without ice and dry shake for 30 seconds.
- Open shaker and add ice ice.
- Shake for 12 seconds to chill and dilute.
- Strain into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with mini-carrots or edible flowers.
Don’t forget to share your carrot cocktail with us on Instagram using the hashtag #sugarandclothloves. We love seeing all of your creations! And if you’re looking for more quick and delicious recipes, you can find them all right here with a few bites to go along!