DIY // Organic Citrus Sugar Scrub

DIY organic citrus sugar scrub for summer

diy organic citrus scrub body

diy organic citrus scrub body

I’m a huge fan of making your own body scrub, case in point: here and here. Three reasons to make your own: it’s all natural, you can make generous quantities, and keeping your skin healthy shouldn’t cost you the arm you’re exfoliating. Have I convinced you yet? I thought so!

This is the recipe I came up with for a citrus infused summer sugar scrub. It’s sweet, zesty, and will keep you beach ready 24/7–

DIY organic citrus sugar scrub

Combine the oil and all of the moist ingredients, then add the sugar and lemon and lime peels as a garnish, then stir.

diy organic citrus scrub body

You can also keep a jar and spoon next to the sink for summer guests!

DIY // Organic Citrus Sugar Scrub

DIY organic citrus sugar scrub for summer

diy organic citrus scrub body

diy organic citrus scrub body

DIY organic citrus sugar scrub

diy organic citrus scrub body

You can also keep a jar and spoon next to the sink for summer guests!

Comments

• jewel7013

06.26.12

I can personally testify that I didn’t realize how beneficial exfoliating the skin was until five years ago when I started using sunless tanning lotion instead of burning my skin in the sun.

Now if I don’t exfoliate at least twice a week, my skin feels dull and dirty. It truly is amazing to see the difference in your complexion. Ever priced the ones in the store??? Too expensive and will never smell as nice as Ashley’s homemade scrubs. Lemon is one of my favorite scents.

• Ashley said:

Hope you love it! :)

• Hilary

06.29.12

I looooooove this!!! Goodbye searching for a great sugar scrub in a size that lasts more than one shower!!! Smells delicious, a feels great! Thanks, Ashley!! Oh, yeah, cost effective , too! What more could an exfoliating girl want??

• Olivia

07.19.12

I have tryed this receipe yesterday but mine was very liquid. Maybe i shouldn’t ad the lemon juce?

• Ashley said:

Cut back on the amount of fresh juice, and add a little more sugar.Let me know if you have any other questions :)

• Ash

09.17.12

How long does this last? It looks perfect as part of a gift I’m planning, but it would have to survive being shipped and then sat under a Christmas tree for a few weeks before even getting used. Thanks!

• Ashley said:

Leave out the zest peels and mint leaves , and it will last just fine. It will just require a little stirring when she opens it :)

• Sinai

11.01.12

I think I’m in love with your blog

• erin

12.16.12

How long can this be kept in a jar before is spoils?

• Ashley said:

As long as you leave out the fresh peels (rind and mint), it will keep for quite a while!

• Tiffany byrd

01.16.13

This sounds amazing! I own a spa in a little beach town and I think this will be our new signature scrub! Question: how long is the shelf life of this? Do I need to keep refrigerated? Thanks so much!! Can’t wait to try it out!!

• Ashley said:

So awesome! If you leave out the mint leaves and peels and just add a touch of them as you’re about to use scrub, then it will last quite a while. It doesn’t need to be refrigerated :) Good luck!

• Mikala Ryan

02.25.13

How much scrub does this recipe make? Im thinking of using it as a bridal shower gift, but i need to estimate the quantities. Thank you!

• Suzanne said:

Did you happen to receive an answer? I’m wondering the same thing myself! :)

• Memah

03.30.13

oh how wonderful it sounds <3 !!!! thanks a lot man!
    can I use it on face too?

• Kayla

04.01.13

This is awesome! I just made it, and like a couple other people said, it turned out a bit runny, so I just added more sugar. This is my first time making my own body product so I’m so excited to use this! Thanks for posting this!

• What i don’t realize is actually how you’re no longer really
    a lot more well-liked than you might be now. You are so intelligent.
    You understand therefore significantly on the subject of this subject,
    produced me for my part imagine it from a lot of numerous angles.
    Its like women and men are not fascinated except it is something to accomplish with Woman
    gaga! Your individual stuffs excellent. At all
    times handle it up!

• Dana

05.03.13

This sounds absolutely amazing. I’d like to make some for my mother for Mother’s Day. However, she is not a fan of coconut scent. Can I substitute olive oil in for the coconut oil???

• I realize there are several eBayers that do not abandon loui vuitton wallet your website, so far as sourcing stock can be involved, Wilson informs me, yet taking advantage of your web-site’s below wholesale area would seem a tad focused at the present time. After all, I’m not really possibly specific just what exactly my personal consultant spot can be loui vuitton wallet yet.

• is the coconut oil the kind you cook with and the peppermint extract the one you cook with also? Vickie Gail Miller April 16,2015 at 12:22

• 財布コピー、バッグコピー、腕時計コピー、ベルトコピー靴コピーネックレスコピー、手帳コピー、小物コピー、SS品、N品、価格激安、品質の保証,2015人気ブランド偽物,歓迎光臨楽天★送料無料(日本全国)典雅気質!シャネルバッグCHH67723(*^^*)11月シャネル手作り新作(*^^*)時流の先端快適美品!シャネルブーツCH783283四季向け「 シャネル靴」最高な選択!ブランドコピー 代引きコピーブランド 代引きスーパーコピー 代引きスーパーコピーブランドバッグルイヴィトン コピーシャネル コピー http://www.okakaku.com/brand-9-copy-0.html

• 日本最高級スーパーコピーブランド時計激安通販専門店,高品質時計コピー,2015最新作、国際ブランド腕時計コピー、業界唯一無二.世界一流の高品質ブランドコピー時計,当店はスーパーコピー時計専門店,販売以下世界一流ブランドコピー時計:ロレックスコピー、ウブロコピー、オメガコピー、シャネルコピー…ンプルに見えて目を奪われてしまう独創的なブルガリのラインアップです。1884年ブルガリの創始者ソティリオ?ブルガリが銀細工師の一族としてイタリ アにオープン。ブルガリ?ブルガリシリーズ。古代ローマの円形競技場をモチーフにした時計「アンフィテアトロ」、若い世代向けの腕時計「ソロテンポ」を発 表。2000年には新会社ダニエル?ロード&ジェラルド?ジェンダ オート?オルロジュリー社を設立しました。本物ブランド時計に間違える程のスーパーコピー時計通販!スーパーコピーは業界n級品最高品質に挑戦!ロレックスコピー,パネライコピー,ウブロコピー,オメガコピー,ルイ?ヴィトンコピー,エルメスコピーを初め世界中有名なスーパーコピーブランドを激安で通販しております!HERMES(バッグ、時計) CHANEL(バッグ、時計)LOUIS VUITTON(バッグ、時計) BVLGARI時計Christian Dior(バッグ、小物) COACH(バッグ)GUCCI(バッグ、小物) ROLEX(時計)OMEGA(時計) IWC(時計) http://www.bagkakaku.com/cariter_watch.html

• 日本最高級スーパーコピーブランド時計激安通販専門店,高品質時計コピー,2015最新作、国際ブランド腕時計コピー、業界唯一無二.世界一流の高品質ブランドコピー時計,当店はスーパーコピー時計専門店,販売以下世界一流ブランドコピー時計:ロレックスコピー、ウブロコピー、オメガコピー、シャネルコピー…ンプルに見えて目を奪われてしまう独創的なブルガリのラインアップです。1884年ブルガリの創始者ソティリオ?ブルガリが銀細工師の一族としてイタリ アにオープン。ブルガリ?ブルガリシリーズ。古代ローマの円形競技場をモチーフにした時計「アンフィテアトロ」、若い世代向けの腕時計「ソロテンポ」を発 表。2000年には新会社ダニエル?ロード&ジェラルド?ジェンダ オート?オルロジュリー社を設立しました。本物ブランド時計に間違える程のスーパーコピー時計通販!スーパーコピーは業界n級品最高品質に挑戦!ロレックスコピー,パネライコピー,ウブロコピー,オメガコピー,ルイ?ヴィトンコピー,エルメスコピーを初め世界中有名なスーパーコピーブランドを激安で通販しております!HERMES(バッグ、時計) CHANEL(バッグ、時計)LOUIS VUITTON(バッグ、時計) BVLGARI時計Christian Dior(バッグ、小物) COACH(バッグ)GUCCI(バッグ、小物) ROLEX(時計)OMEGA(時計) IWC(時計) http://www.brandiwc.com/brand-37-copy-0.html

• 弊社は海外安心と信頼のプラダ 時計 コピーです。2015 新作が満載!皆様を歓迎して当店をご光臨賜ります。ロレックス時計コピー,パネライ時計コピー,ウブロ時計コピー ,ブライトリング時計コピー,IWC時計コピー,フランクミュラー時 計コピー,ショパール時計コピー,フェラーリ時計コピー,グラハム 時計コピー,ハリー ウィンストン時計コピー等。サイトは世界一流ブランド コピー 専門店です。ぜひ一度当店の商品をお試しください。驚きと満足を保証致します。ご利用をお待ちしております。 http://www.brandiwc.com/brand-23-copy-0.html

• 日本最高級スーパーコピーブランド時計激安通販専門店,高品質時計コピー,2015最新作、国際ブランド腕時計コピー、業界唯一無二.世界一流の高品質ブランドコピー時計,当店はスーパーコピー時計専門店,販売以下世界一流ブランドコピー時計:ロレックスコピー、ウブロコピー、オメガコピー、シャネルコピー…ンプルに見えて目を奪われてしまう独創的なブルガリのラインアップです。1884年ブルガリの創始者ソティリオ?ブルガリが銀細工師の一族としてイタリ アにオープン。ブルガリ?ブルガリシリーズ。古代ローマの円形競技場をモチーフにした時計「アンフィテアトロ」、若い世代向けの腕時計「ソロテンポ」を発 表。2000年には新会社ダニエル?ロード&ジェラルド?ジェンダ オート?オルロジュリー社を設立しました。本物ブランド時計に間違える程のスーパーコピー時計通販!スーパーコピーは業界n級品最高品質に挑戦!ロレックスコピー,パネライコピー,ウブロコピー,オメガコピー,ルイ?ヴィトンコピー,エルメスコピーを初め世界中有名なスーパーコピーブランドを激安で通販しております!HERMES(バッグ、時計) CHANEL(バッグ、時計)LOUIS VUITTON(バッグ、時計) BVLGARI時計Christian Dior(バッグ、小物) COACH(バッグ)GUCCI(バッグ、小物) ROLEX(時計)OMEGA(時計) IWC(時計) http://www.gginza.com/wallet/louisvuitton/index_5.html

• ロレックスコピー販売、代引きロレックス時計コピー通販、全て新品、高い品質、激安、送料無料。ロレックス時計コピーなど世界中有名なブランドレプリカを格安で通販しております。N級品スーパーコピーブランドは 業界で最高な品質に挑戦しますロレックコピー,ロレックコピー代引き,ロレック激安,ロレックス偽物 ,最高級ロレックコピーロレックス時計コピー,フェラーリコピー時計,パネライコピー時計,パテックフィリップコピー時計,ヴァシュロン.コンスタンタンコピー時計,エルメスコピー時計,カルティエコピー時計ルイヴィトンコピー、 ロレックスコピー、シャネルコピー、グッチコピー、エルメスコピー、 ボッテガヴェネタコピー、 バーバリーコピー、ミュウミュウコピー、トリーバーチコピー、バレンシアガコピー、ディオールコピー、ブルガリコピー、ブラダコピー、 ドルチェ&ガッバーナコピー、オメガコピー、フランク ミュラーコピー、gagaコピー。古驰拷贝, 靴/サンダル,サングラスコピー欧米O級品オーダー服各種のブランドの服、靴、、財布、腕時計の複製品をかばん一番ブランドliveブランドコピー服,ブランドバッグコピー,ブランド時計,ブランド靴シリーズ欧米O級品コーナーラッピング用品 http://www.newkakaku.net/boq1.htm

• スーパーコピー腕時計,ロレックスコピー,ブライトリングコピー,ボーム&メルシエコピー時計コピー業界最高峰スーパーコピー時計通販専門!7年以上の販売実績を 持つ時計コピー老舗!時計コピーであれば何でも揃えられます コピー時計 時計スーパーコピー通販専門店!時計コピー時計販売通販! コピー時計スーパー コピー等の 最高級のレプリカコピー時計を販売ロレックスコピー,ガガミラノコピー ,IWCコピー ,オメガコピー ,フェラーリコピー ,フランクミュラーコピー ,ベル&ロスコピー ,各種のブランドはコピーを表しますコピーを表して、時計をコピーして、スーパーコピーは代 金引換払いにして、スーパーはブランドをコピーして、スー パーは時計をコピーして代金引換払いにして、スーパーは時 計をコピーして、スーパーは腕時計をコピーして、ブランド はスーパーマーケットを表してコピーして、ブランドのスー パーマーケットはコピーして、ブランドはコピーを表して、 腕時計はコピーします ,ボーム&メルシエコピー時計コピー業界最高峰スーパーコピー時計通販専門!7年以上の販売実績を 持つ時計コピー老舗!時計コピーであれば何でも揃えられます コピー時計 時計スーパーコピー通販専門店!時計コピー時計販売通販! コピー時計スーパー コピー等の 最高級のレプリカコピー時計を販売ロレックスコピー,ガガミラノコピー ,IWCコピー ,オメガコピー ,フェラーリコピー ,フランクミュラーコピー ,ベル&ロスコピー ,各種のブランドはコピーを表しますコピーを表して、時計をコピーして、スーパーコピーは代 金引換払いにして、スーパーはブランドをコピーして、スー パーは時計をコピーして代金引換払いにして、スーパーは時 計をコピーして、スーパーは腕時計をコピーして、ブランド はスーパーマーケットを表してコピーして、ブランドのスー パーマーケットはコピーして、ブランドはコピーを表して、 腕時計はコピーします http://www.bagkakaku.com/louisvuitton_bag.html

• 100%実物写真ですし、品質が完璧です!”スーパーコピーブランド財布激安 偽物財布激安コピー ルイヴィトン財布偽物,偽物財布コピーエルバーキンコピースーパーコピー財布ブランド財布コピーブランドコピー激安バレンシアガ スーパーコピー激安ロレックス スーパーコピー時計ブランド財布激安 偽物財布激安コピー ルイヴィトン財布偽物,偽物財布コピーブランド激安市場-jck35販売:ブランド財布コピー,激安ブランド,財布コピー,偽ブランド,偽 ブランド財布,偽物ブランド財布,ブランドコピー,ヴィトンコピー,ルイヴィトン財布偽物, シャネル財布コピー,グッチ財布コピー,エルメス財布偽物,D&G 財布コピー,ボッテガ 財布 .2013年新作スーパーコピーロレックス,スーパーコピーロレックス時計通販スーパー コピー品その他の世界一流ロレックススーパーコピー時計品を扱っています。 ホームページをクリックして商品をご覧下さい.ロレックスコピー,業界No.1人気スーパーコピーロレックス腕時計専門販売ロレックスコピー(ROLEXスーパーコピー)のロレックス レプリカ販売専門店です。すべての商品は品質2年無料保証です,ロレックス デイトジャスト 偽物,人気満点ロレックス コピーn級品新作大特集 http://www.okakaku.com/brand-20-copy-0.html

• 激安 ブランドスーパーコピー新しいものを販売しています。ルイルイヴィトンコピー、グッチコピー、シャネルコピー、ブランドコピー、ブランドスコピー、ブランドコピー時計などルイヴィトンコピー 激安 ブランド、スーパーコピー、代引き対応、レプリカ、安心通販ルイヴィトン偽物、シャネル偽物、グッチ偽物、エルメス偽物、クロエ偽物、カルティエコピー、オメガコピー、IWCコピー楽天ヴィトンコピー屋 http://www.brandiwc.com/brand-4-copy-0.html

• 100%実物写真ですし、品質が完璧です!”スーパーコピーブランド財布激安 偽物財布激安コピー ルイヴィトン財布偽物,偽物財布コピーエルバーキンコピースーパーコピー財布ブランド財布コピーブランドコピー激安バレンシアガ スーパーコピー激安ロレックス スーパーコピー時計ブランド財布激安 偽物財布激安コピー ルイヴィトン財布偽物,偽物財布コピーブランド激安市場-jck35販売:ブランド財布コピー,激安ブランド,財布コピー,偽ブランド,偽 ブランド財布,偽物ブランド財布,ブランドコピー,ヴィトンコピー,ルイヴィトン財布偽物, シャネル財布コピー,グッチ財布コピー,エルメス財布偽物,D&G 財布コピー,ボッテガ 財布 .2013年新作スーパーコピーロレックス,スーパーコピーロレックス時計通販スーパー コピー品その他の世界一流ロレックススーパーコピー時計品を扱っています。 ホームページをクリックして商品をご覧下さい.ロレックスコピー,業界No.1人気スーパーコピーロレックス腕時計専門販売ロレックスコピー(ROLEXスーパーコピー)のロレックス レプリカ販売専門店です。すべての商品は品質2年無料保証です,ロレックス デイトジャスト 偽物,人気満点ロレックス コピーn級品新作大特集 http://www.gowatchs.com/brand-258.html

• ロレックスコピー販売、代引きロレックス時計コピー通販、全て新品、高い品質、激安、送料無料。ロレックス時計コピーなど世界中有名なブランドレプリカを格安で通販しております。N級品スーパーコピーブランドは 業界で最高な品質に挑戦しますロレックコピー,ロレックコピー代引き,ロレック激安,ロレックス偽物 ,最高級ロレックコピーロレックス時計コピー,フェラーリコピー時計,パネライコピー時計,パテックフィリップコピー時計,ヴァシュロン.コンスタンタンコピー時計,エルメスコピー時計,カルティエコピー時計ルイヴィトンコピー、 ロレックスコピー、シャネルコピー、グッチコピー、エルメスコピー、 ボッテガヴェネタコピー、 バーバリーコピー、ミュウミュウコピー、トリーバーチコピー、バレンシアガコピー、ディオールコピー、ブルガリコピー、ブラダコピー、 ドルチェ&ガッバーナコピー、オメガコピー、フランク ミュラーコピー、gagaコピー。古驰拷贝, 靴/サンダル,サングラスコピー欧米O級品オーダー服各種のブランドの服、靴、、財布、腕時計の複製品をかばん一番ブランドliveブランドコピー服,ブランドバッグコピー,ブランド時計,ブランド靴シリーズ欧米O級品コーナーラッピング用品 http://www.newkakaku.com/lz1.htm