Our feeds and updates mainly consist of us talking about our home renovation, but there’s a lot more going behind the scenes. You may have heard me mention a few times that we’ve had unexpected hurdles getting Gwen to sleep lately, and finally had an ENT appointment this week to get some serious answers.
By no means was it fun to act as a human straight jacket for our 14-month-old baby girl, BUT I’m very glad to have had some more concrete answers on where to go from here. I’m going to be writing a blog post on it next week in case any of you may be experiencing similar issues, and I’d love your insight if you’ve dealt with any similar things!
In the meantime, we’re working on revamping our blog design and an upcoming swimwear collab with Olivia + Ocean!
Next week I’ll be heading to Round Top for the Business, Branding and Social Media Workshop Series hosted by The Vintage Round Top with Women of Today. The workshop is already sold out, but we’re doing a giveaway for two tickets on IG this Sunday, so be on the lookout!…
The Weekly Edit
- I’m majorly eyeing THIS!!! Need!
- These hair coils have been a lifesaver! They prevent that annoying ponytail bump. They’re also spiraled to prevent tangling and hair breakage. The postpartum hair loss is not a myth! Le sigh…
- Anthropologie just launched their new plus size clothing line, APlus by Anthropologie that features over 120 pieces up to a size 26W.
- “A” is for Airmax. “C” is for Converse. Your future sneaker-head can learn all about the classics shoes while learning the alphabet with this fun book, ABC’s For the Little G’s.
- A sad son’s viral tweet about his sad dad’s doughnut shop. We love the power of social media when it can do good! Billy’s Doughnut isn’t too far from us, and it makes us happy knowing the lines are still out the door. Even Twitter stopped by!
- Spring is officially here! Whip up and shake up a Spring Fling Cocktail with edible flower ice cubes.
- Currently coveting two pastel handbags, BAGGU Retail Tote and Mlouye Naomi Shoulder Bag. They have two major price points, but we love them equally.
- Ending this post on a happy note to gleefully state that Jenny Lewis is back. On the Line just dropped today!
- Here are the rest of the pretty styled dinner photos from my last trip to Round Top.