Happy Sunday, ya’ll! Man, this week has been a weird one here.
Texas is slowly opening back up but it’s a very strange vibe and we’re still staying home. The girls haven’t been to a store or restaurant or anywhere in between since March 15th! Crazy.
Not going to lie, some days are feeling VERY long trying to entertain a toddler and a more and more active 5 month old, but we’re hanging in there.
For kicks and giggles, we had Gwen try out the #fruitsnackchallenge with peanut butter M&M’s and you’ve got to check our her video on my Instagram to see how she did! She cracks us up!
Now for your weekly links…
The Weekly Edit
- Tips for knowing when your cookies and other baked goods are done. It’s different for each kind!
- This bouquet is also a diffuser.
- Find the best bedroom layout for your bed.
- A shirt that every parent can relate to.
- What we’re gifting ourselves.
- How to make your hair color last as long as possible.
- Loving’ these fun shoes.
- Netflix’s latest reality show is just like Great British Bakeoff but with flowers!
- This affordable cast iron skillet has over 32K reviews and is currently on sale.
- A new Twilight book is coming!
- You can adjust this plant stand to fit any pot.
- 5 ways to exercise your dog indoors.
- A guide on how to celebrate a quarantine birthday for every age.
- Something for your little kitchen helper.
- Create a DIY outdoor succulent wall out of a handrail.
- For your home…