We’ve had a weekend filled with cleaning house, putting up Christmas decorations, and all the usual chores. I’m breaking away from the life to-do lists a little bit today to take Gwen to see this live performance, which should be so interesting ha!
It’s her first “live show”, aka we’ve never watched anything not in our living room before, so wish me luck on keeping her corralled! Feel free to watch on IG stories to see how it unfolds while I’m flying solo on a friend date with her!
In the meantime, below are some of our favorite weekly links, behind the scenes photos, and recent buys…
This is what our giant sisal trees looked like before we DIY’ed them for this blog post
The Weekly Edit
- My absolute favorite thing I’ve made recently!
- You all went crazy over these on IG stories this week…
- Disney Plus launches next week! Here’s all you need to know about the new Disney streaming service, the prices, the preorders, the movies, the shows and what to expect.
- Elevate your IKEA furniture (literally and figuratively) with this easy hack — mid-century legs fitted for your sofas, dressers, cabinets and more!
- 10 kids storage ideas to stay organized.
- A helpful stocking stuffer because everyone could use one of these…
- This couple has renovated over 70 apartments & here’s the mistake they’ve always noticed.
- So glad the weather is now appropriate for Gwen to sport these adorable unicorn booties!
- Personalize the Celestial Constellation Necklace your zodiac sign.
- Google released a new privacy tool that we all should use! Here’s how to set your Google data to self-destruct. because do you really want your location to be recorded and stored?
- We know we should be shopping for others, but we really want these sapphire dangles for ourselves.
- Feeling depressed? What have you been eating? These foods help battle depression.
- A tasty treat for your Christmas tree…