So this week, in honor of the Lagerfeld’s, we’re dedicating our Weekly Edit to all things pets. Enjoy!
THE WEEKLY EDIT
- Choupette documents her life on Instagram doing “normal” things like oh, you know… just traveling with Ann Wintour.
- This minimal Gold Cat Ear Ring is for cat-lovers who want to sport their love for felines without coming off as the crazy cat lady.
- We love New York designer, Dusen Dusen. Her pup, Snips regularly makes appearances online so obviously, her next venture was a dog line where she incorporates her apparel prints onto pet items like the Dusen Dusen Terra Dog Bed.
- Decorate your home with a Custom Pet Sihouette Art. All you need to do is upload a photo, pick your hand-crafted frame (there are over 10 options!), ink color and print type (letter-pressed, foil or standard).
- There’s nothing glamorous about a litter box, but our Patterned DIY Litter Box Cover will at least make it look pretty.
- Calling all La Croix fanatics. Spoil your pet with some Lick Croix. For you fancy four-legged friends, go all out with a Chewy Vuiton Bag.
- Bend the knee to your fluffy ruler. A shop owner created an Iron Throne Bed for your pets.
- If you’re going to be picking up poop, do it in style with this Henrik Clean-Up Pouch (that looks like a purse)!
- I’m not crying, you’re crying! This is an oldie but goodie all-time tearjerker video of lab research dogs seeing the sun and touching grass for the first time.
- Dear, Target. Please make your Cat & Jack line available in adult sizes. These Audria Rain Boots will come in handy for your kids when it’s raining cats and dogs.