Who do we wish we were right now? Choupette Lagerfeld! With Karl Lagerfeld’s passing, his Birman cat is now an heiress to his multi-million fortune. Choupette travels via private jets, eats caviar and chicken pate for dinner, has her own Wiki page, bodyguard AND two personal maids (we’d gladly settle for one)! Think again if you think she’s just another typical socialite kid mooching off of daddy’s bank account. Choupette earned over $3 million in modeling gigs for Japanese beauty line, Shu Uemura and German automaker, Opel Corsa’s calendar shoot.
We can’t lie and say we don’t spoil our fur baby, Thomas either. He still gets Christmas presents and will always be our first baby. And if he brings home as much as Choupette, we’d quit Sugar & Cloth and pamper him all day too! LOL.
So this week, in honor of the Lagerfeld’s, we’re dedicating our Weekly Edit to all things pets. Enjoy!
THE WEEKLY EDIT
- Choupette documents her life on Instagram doing “normal” things like oh, you know… just traveling with Ann Wintour.
- This minimal Gold Cat Ear Ring is for cat-lovers who want to sport their love for felines without coming off as the crazy cat lady.
- We love New York designer, Dusen Dusen. Her pup, Snips regularly makes appearances online so obviously, her next venture was a dog line where she incorporates her apparel prints onto pet items like the Dusen Dusen Terra Dog Bed.
- Decorate your home with a Custom Pet Sihouette Art. All you need to do is upload a photo, pick your hand-crafted frame (there are over 10 options!), ink color and print type (letter-pressed, foil or standard).
- There’s nothing glamorous about a litter box, but our Patterned DIY Litter Box Cover will at least make it look pretty.
- Calling all La Croix fanatics. Spoil your pet with some Lick Croix. For you fancy four-legged friends, go all out with a Chewy Vuiton Bag.
- Bend the knee to your fluffy ruler. A shop owner created an Iron Throne Bed for your pets.
- If you’re going to be picking up poop, do it in style with this Henrik Clean-Up Pouch (that looks like a purse)!
- I’m not crying, you’re crying! This is an oldie but goodie all-time tearjerker video of lab research dogs seeing the sun and touching grass for the first time.
- Dear, Target. Please make your Cat & Jack line available in adult sizes. These Audria Rain Boots will come in handy for your kids when it’s raining cats and dogs.