I hope ya’ll have had a relaxing long weekend!
We spent the day with our quarantine buddies, aka Jared’s parents. Honestly, they are the one thing keep us sane right now with the girls being so young and no childcare or leaving the house much at all.
It’s kind of crazy to think that by the time Gwen was one she had been to 6 different countries and Luca is almost six months old and has barely been to 6 restaurants. What a year!
In other news, I’m not one to miss and opportunity for family matching, so here are some photos of our 4th of July along with your weekly links…
The Weekly Edit
- A budget-friendly colorful way to upgrade your floor tiles with some paint.
- The best cast iron skillet that’s actually affordable.
- Tips on how to weatherproof your outdoor furniture.
- Beach friendly totes that fold and fit into a pouch.
- People are upcycling retro TV’s into stylish cat beds.
- Our favorite DIY on how to hide your litter box.
- Speaking of pets, sunglasses for your four-legged babies. We’re serious. It’s really a thing.
- 23 easy houseplants you can grow (even if you don’t have a green thumb).
- Crafting with your kids? Keep your tabletops safe with these trays.
- Each face mask and covering has a different method so know how to properly dispose and clean them.
- The prettiest cake and bread mold for everyone who is still on that baking kick.
- Here’s how to reduce all those pesky bugs in your backyard.
- Gift the birthday boy or girl with “the finest alcohol”.
- The cutest watermelon doormat!
- The editors at Etsy have a dedicated section just for their favorite Black-owned Etsy shops.