Chocolate Fruit Cheese Cup — Nothing says the right amount of “I love you” with very little time involved quite like this Chocolate Fruit Cheese Cup recipe!
Well friends, I’m back with yet another lazy dessert lover’s recipe for Valentine’s Day. Not to worry, no one will ever know how easy this Chocolate Fruit Cheese Cup recipe is to make.
Plus, it’s even pretty enough for a lovebird social share. Yes, yes, you’re welcome in advance.
On top of this being Valentine’s appropriate, it’s also a really great recipe for you to file away for future entertaining nights. Why?
Because you can whip up a bunch of them in no time, they’re the perfect balance of sweet and savory, and you can squirrel away any of The Laughing Cow® leftovers for a solo after party.
What are your go-to, simple date night favorites? These are perfect for a last minute get together when you’re looking for a dessert to impress, too!
Chocolate Fruit Cheese Cups Recipe
- Piping bag
- 6 chocolate cups
- 1 container The Laughing Cow ® Original Creamy Swiss
- 1 package confectioner's sugar
- 1 package chocolate shavings
- Sugared berries for garnishing
- Combine The Laughing Cow ® Original Creamy Swiss into a bowl and stir.
- Pipe or spoon a dollop into each chocolate cup.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings, a sprinkle of confectioner's sugar, and sugared berries. Then, serve!