Well friends, I’m back with yet another lazy dessert lover’s recipe for Valentine’s Day. Not to worry, no one will ever know how easy this chocolate fruit cheese cup recipe is to make, plus it’s even pretty enough for a lovebird social share. Yes, yes, you’re welcome in advance.
On top of this being valentine appropriate, it’s also a really great recipe for you to file away for future entertaining nights. Why? Because you can whip up a bunch of them in no time, they’re the perfect balance of sweet and savory, and you can squirrel away any of The Laughing Cow® leftovers for a solo after party.
What are your go-to, simple date night favorites? These are perfect for a last minute get together when you’re looking for a dessert to impress, too!
Chocolate Fruit Cheese Cups
- 6 chocolate cups
- 1 container of The Laughing Cow ® Original Creamy Swiss
- 1 package confectioner's sugar
- 1 package chocolate shavings
- piping bag
- sugared berries for garnishing
- Combine The Laughing Cow ® Original Creamy Swiss into a bowl and stir, then pipe or spoon a dollop into each chocolate cup.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings, a sprinkle of confectioner's sugar,and sugared berries, then serve!