DIY Marble & Gold Serveware — Nothing says “let’s celebrate” quite like a pile of sweets on top of marble and gold. Made from cake pans, this DIY Marble and Gold Serveware is super easy to make!
Nothing says “let’s celebrate” quite like a pile of sweets on top of marble and gold, wouldn’t you agree?!
Or maybe that’s just my version of heaven. But hey! This DIY Marble and Gold Serveware is super easy to make and you could display it with whatever floats your boat!
To make this a little more elevated for the holiday season, I paired the sweets with a dessert cheese dip using The Laughing Cow® Creamy Light Swiss so that I can at least say I “made” something on it, haha.
More on that later though, let’s get to the DIY first!
The best part about this project is that you can make quite a lot of serving pieces in varying heights and sizes for well under $50.
Food tables and baby showers everywhere will thank you…
Materials Needed To Make DIY Marble & Gold Serveware
- 6in marble hexagon tile — Sold at local home improvement or tiling stores.
- Marble rectangle in the size of your choice
- Liquid nails
- Varying sizes of inexpensive cake pans
How To Make DIY Marble & Gold Serveware
Ah, the beauty of five minute DIY projects, am I right?! All you have to do to make these pretty servers is spray paint the small cake pans gold.
Once dry, use liquid nails to glue the marble shapes to the tops of the cake stands and let set completely. Now style and serve! To help with that, here’s a quick recipe for the sweetened cheese dip…
The best part? You still have plenty of time to whip these up before the holidays are over!
Light Swiss Cheese Fruit & Dessert Dip
Light Swiss Cheese Fruit & Dessert Dip Recipe
- Small bowl
- 6 wedges Laughing Cow Creamy Light Swiss cheese wedges or more if serving a larger quantity
- 0.25 cup confectioner's sugar
- Sprinkles for garnishing
- Your choice assortment of fruits and little dessert bites for dipping
- Simply mix the confectioner's sugar and The Laughing Cow Creamy Light Swiss cheese wedges in a small bowl and stir.
- Add a few sprinkles and then serve with your sweet light bites of choice!
2 thoughts on “DIY Marble & Gold Serveware”
OMG this is so gorgeous! Such a fab way to showcase your festive treats
My favourite is the hexagon one. Cute idea!