Our hearts beat for anything mid-century, which is why we’ll never stop being inspired by what is one of the best design periods of all time (if you ask us!). This style has still made it’s mark during all of those decades, and we don’t think that’s going to change anytime soon.
Whether your space is a little stale and you want to add a dash of something new, or you’re ready for a total overhaul, we’ve got you covered. Here is a super easy guide to makeover your dining room with inexpensive mid century modern furniture picks. Best of all, you can mix and match to your taste – and your budget!…
If we had to pick, we’d go with 3, 5, 11, 15, 16. Or maybe 2, 4, 9, 10, 12, 17, 18.
What would you choose??
1. The shape of this pendant light is the nod to the era, and the gold is just, well, we love gold.
2. Does this multi orb light fixture make you happy? It makes us happy!
3. A white dome pendant for the minimalist.
4. Pop of orange, anyone?
5. Print with indigo splotches.
6. Moody vibes with this abstract art.
7. Wire chair with white padded seat.
8. White plastic Eames replica chair with wood legs.
9. Wood chair with gray seat pad.
10. Rectangular wood dining table with tapered legs.
11. Faux marble round dining table in white.
12. Light blue and white rug with thin chevron pattern.
13. Two tone patterned rug.
14. Mod rug in mustard.
15. Gold starburst object.
16. Mini ceramic cream pitcher.
17. Gold candle with small base.
18. White pleated vase.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission using Shopstyle, Reward Style, and/or Amazon Associates.