Easy No-Churn Creamy Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream — You have to love a good homemade ice cream recipe in the middle of Summer! This easy no-churn recipe is perfect for hot days…
We’ve been having Pool Day Fridays with the Sugar & Cloth team during the Summer, and the last two weeks it’s rained.
To make our own sunshine, we’ve started keeping ice cream on hand because even if the sun doesn’t shine, ice cream will always be a bright spot in my day!
I mean, hey, it’s a motto we can all get behind right?! Naturally, this no-churn creamy pineapple coconut ice cream recipe for our Poolside Cool series is the perfect sweet treat to turn just about any bad day around.
It should also be noted that it’s about as easy to make as it gets!
Even if you are already rocking your poolside gear from all of our other fun summer posts, this is the perfect cherry on top.
And if having homemade ice cream on hand at any given time doesn’t make you the coolest gal on the block, I don’t know what will.
No recipe is complete without the cool presentation!
I loved these footed coconut bowls to serve our ice cream recipe in. Top them with fresh coconut chips as a garnish, and you’re all set.
We’ve had so much fun putting together these Poolside Cool Summer inspirations for you guys, and I hope you love them as much as we do!
Be sure to tag #sugarandcloth and #mysugarandcloth on social media so we can follow along with your DIY’s, too!
Easy No-Churn Creamy Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream Recipe
No-Churn Creamy Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz Cream of Coconut (not coconut milk or coconut water!)
- 8 oz Diced or crushed pineapple
- Whip the heavy cream in a stand mixer until stiff peaks form, which is about 3-5 minutes on medium to high speed.
- Gently mix in the Cream of Coconut and pineapple chunks.
- Transfer the mixture to a freezer safe container with lid, and let freeze for 8-10 hours.