Take your dessert board to the next level with this Raspberry Cream Cheese Dip Recipe and Dessert Board idea.
Have you seen the gorgeous dessert boards popping up on Instagram? They’re basically a charcuterie board but instead of cheese, olives, and meats, you have cookies, chocolate and fruit piled high.
Not a bad trade off, right?! This Raspberry Cream Cheese Dip is a great way to take your dessert board or fruit platter to the next level.
It’s creamy (with just a hint of tartness), lightly sweet and compliments pretty much anything you want to dip with it.
It’s also so, so easy and comes together in about five minutes. Definitely my (Rebecca’s) version of a perfect food board!
How to Arrange Your Dessert Board
For a really striking board, variety is key when it comes to the condiments. Different colors, textures, flavors, and shapes will give you a more appealing look. It will also give everyone who’s gathering around an option they’ll love.
For instance, we love the shape of the rolled wafer cookies. Graham crackers and vanilla wafers offer a less-sweet option while small chocolate covered cookies and mini chocolate chip cookies will appeal to someone with more of a sweet tooth.
And of course, you gotta have berries for the fruit lovers among us. (They also add an amazing pop of brightness that compliments the dip so nicely.)
Ideas for dipping with your raspberry cream cheese dip:
— Graham crackers
— Vanilla wafers
— Mint chocolate chip cookies
— Chocolate pieces
— Rolled wafer cookies
— Milano cookies
— Fruit: strawberries, pineapples, bananas and apple slices
And now you are completely ready to impress at your next gathering with this Raspberry Cream Cheese Dip and Dessert Board!
Raspberry Cream Cheese Dip Recipe
- Mixing bowl
- Hand mixer
- Rubber spatula
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp whipping cream
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries thawed
- Graham crackers
- Vanilla wafers
- Mint chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate pieces
- Rolled wafer cookies
- Milano cookies
- Fruit: strawberries, pineapples, bananas and apple slices
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, yogurt, powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Beat with a hand mixer until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add tablespoons of whipping cream until it is soft and can easily have things dipped in it, but not runny.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold in the thawed raspberries gently. You want the berries and juice to be well dispersed, but not completely combined. If not using it immediately, cover it with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving.
- Place the bowl of dip on a large serving board and garnish with a few fresh raspberries.
- Arrange all of your dippers around the dip and serve!
Don’t forget to share your raspberry cream cheese dip and dessert board creation with us on Instagram using the hashtag #sugarandclothloves. We always love seeing all of your creations! And if you’re looking for more quick and delicious recipes you can find them all right here with a few cocktails to go along with them!