I’m a little late to the game on this week’s weekly edit, but that’s because we spent the weekend loading our new stock tank pool in the backyard!
By “we”, I actually mean that I just took the photos, but you get the idea. You can follow along on my stories highlights here. I also wanted to share the mockup that I made (in Photoshop since I usually get a lot of questions about that!) of our dream backyard design.
It will definitely take some time to chip away at it little by little as we can afford it, but we’ll get there!
In case you missed it, I also shared one of Jared’s absolute fave apple cobbler recipe and an easy DIY gift that you can make for the holidays with these DIY essential oil candles too.
As for the backyard design, we basically just have an empty tank and a mud pit going on right now.
Thankfully Houston stays warm for way, way too long so we still have plenty of time to use the pool soon!
Gwen has reallllly been getting cabin fever by being home with us 24/7 instead of going back to preschool.
I’m thankful we have the ability to work from home with the girls, but keeping them occupied is another story, ha!
The Weekly Edit
- Gwen’s current obsessions are this and this, plus you can use my code ASHLEYR15 for 15% off!
- Know the reasons why your plants are browning.
- Something fun to do for craft night…
- The latest Starbucks Secret Menu item you gotta ask for.
- For your picnics…
- Everything you need to know about this trending ingredient taking over skincare.
- Keep the kids busy with this while making dessert at the same time.
- Still confused how to use Instagram reels? Here’s an easy tutorial.
- Pretty dangles…
- Can you do all these 30 things that Martha Stewart thinks everyone should know how to do?
- For your feline friends…
- Creative ways to display your greenery in your home.
- A statement piece for your vase (that requires no watering).
- 6 easy ways to eat healthy on a budget.
- We got a lot of questions about our woven patio chairs by the lake. They’re no longer available but these are very similar!
6 thoughts on “Backyard Design Planning + The Weekly Edit”
That pool design is amazing! Just beautiful! Loving the suggestion on the Starbucks secret menu too!
Thank you, Suzy! We can’t wait to finish it! XOXO
This all looks so fun, and such great tips! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks, Katie! XOXO
I LOVE THE TIPS YOU SHARE. YOUR BACKYARD PLANS LOOK AMAZING. I BET THE POOL IS PERFECT THIS TIME OF OF YEAR.
So perfect right now because it’s been in the 100-degrees in Texas!!!