It’s officially fall! Honestly, the weather seemed to change right in time around here. We’re officially having cooler days and much cooler nights, and it’s a welcome change.
In celebration of pumpkin spice latte season, I styled this vignette allll with products from At Home! You can find the full room source list below.
But I also thought it would be fun to also give you all the printable that I made for this cute frame.
Room sources for our fall mantle… photo frame, ceramic box, round gold mirror, large candle holder, small candle holder, gold taper candles, mini white pumpkins, peach pumpkin, large peach pumpkin, tall braid pumpkin, white organic pumpkin, bamboo vase, blush throw blanket, gold tray on the floor, blue rug, fireplace screen (I spray painted it gold), and the mango accent table.
Lastly, here’s the simple and cute framed printable!
I literally just printed it onto cardstock from my home printer for adding a little fall touch to the mantle.
The Weekly Edit
- Click here to download the 5×7 “hey there, pumpkin” printable.
- All shopaholics (us included) would appreciate this.
- An easy laundry routine for fluffier towels.
- Something for you, pickle lovers!
- 50 home fixes to make before fall.
- Accessorize your face mask with some pearls.
- How to make trick-a-treating safe this year.
- The prettiest pink organizer.
- 18 pop culture references for your 2020 Halloween costume ideas.
- Keep your mail always organized with this.
- 15 of the most creative pie designs.
- And of course, you can’t have pie without some homemade ice cream!
- Everything you need to know about keeping your fiddle fig alive and thriving.
- For your impatient kiddos…
- Cardboard cat fortresses to inspire your next DIY.
- Films you can watch about Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- Notorious… RBG.
8 thoughts on “A Fall Printable + The Weekly Edit”
where is this gold fireplace cover from ?
Hi Azy! The fireplace cover is from At Home. XOXO
Beautiful printable! Thank you so much for sharing this. I’ll definitely be able to use this at home since I will be redecorating soon.
Good luck, Natasha! Decorating for fall is always our favorite.
So fun, I love the fall decor! It’s definitely my favorite season!
Thanks, Katie! Ours too!
The mantel is stunning!! I love the free printable for the frame as well.
Thanks, Laura! XOXO