Happy Sunday! It’s been a little bit since our last weekly edit with the holidays and LOTS of gift guides happening.
In case you don’t follow along on Instagram stories, we recently made our first, and only, trip of 2020 to this magical spot. We were all in heaven!
It felt a tiny bit strange to actually pack a bag to leave the house because I’ve gotten super comfortable with our comfort zone here, but it was totally worth the breath of fresh air. I’d highly recommend it if you’re in Texas!
We also successfully made our first Thanksgiving meal at home rather than going to family dinner, and I have to say, it wasn’t as intimidating as I thought it was going to be.
Granted, I did make most of the side dishes in a crockpot or in advance, aaaaand I might have ruined the mashed potatoes. All in all, it was a success!
Even though we dressed up without ever wearing shoes, I was still bound and determined to get a quick family photo to mark the occasion of Luca’s first Thanksgiving…
The Weekly Edit
- HIGHLY recommend this as a weekend trip in Texas! We loved it!
- I’ve watched this way too many times, haha!
- Another fun ornament to sum up 2020.
- 5 things to always throw in the dishwasher (if you have room).
- A seriously cute pop of color accent table for any room…
- Why you should always have cornstarch in the kitchen (and all its usages).
- David, fold in the cheese!
- The best cookbooks coming out in fall.
- File this under kitschy kitchen things!
- This new “super white” paint could replace the need for air conditioning.
- For your flower pickings.
- Celine Dion just nabbed her first film role!
- A personalized Santa sack…
- Sh*t happens! An etiquette’s guide to what to do when you clog a friend’s toilet.
- A back-and-take for dessert swaps and to transport your holiday cookies…
- A pork loin in an instant pot for your holiday dinner.
- Personalized gifts? Here are our best customized gift ideas…